This site is intended for Wholesale Investors.
- The information contained on this website is provided by Mirae Asset Global Investments (HK) Limited (Mirae), which is exempt from the requirement to hold an Australian financial services licence under the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) (Corporations Act) pursuant to ASIC Class Order 03/1103 (Class Order) in respect of the financial services it provides to wholesale clients (as defined in the Corporations Act) in Australia. Mirae is regulated by the Securities and Futures Commission of Hong Kong under Hong Kong laws, which differ from Australian laws.
- Pursuant to the Class Order, this website and any information regarding Mirae and its products is strictly provided to and intended for Australian wholesale clients only. By accessing this website and any information or content contained in it, you represent that you are a 'wholesale client' under the Corporations Act.
- A product disclosure statement for the Mirae Asset Asia Great Consumer Equity Fund (the Funds) is issued by, and available from, Equity Trustees Limited (ABN 46 004 031 298, AFSL 240975) and should be considered before making a decision to invest in the Funds. The information on this website is general information only and has been prepared without taking into account the objectives, financial situation or needs of individuals. Before making an investment decision about the Funds persons should read the product disclosure statement which can be obtained from Equity Trustees and obtain advice from an appropriate financial adviser.
- Information on this website is for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide a complete description of Mirae's products or services. No information on this website, or any document accessible from this website should be construed as investment advice or relied upon in making an investment decision. Information on this website does not constitute an offer or an invitation in any jurisdiction where, or to any person to whom, it would be unlawful to make such an offer or invitation.
- Mirae makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, that the information and materials contained on this website are up to date, accurate or complete. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Mirae will not be liable for any for any loss or claim resulting from the website and any information contained herein. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance and any information regarding past performance is for illustrative purposes only. The value of your investment is subject to market fluctuations.
- You must read the above information before proceeding. By clicking the 'I Agree' button below, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the above information.
This section is only accessible to visitors who agree to the Declaration Facility found in the previous page. To return to that page, click on the 'Back' button below.